Open the PDF in Acrobat. Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane. Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG. Click Export.
How do I convert a PDF to a JPG on my laptop?
Using Power PDF to Quickly Swap Formats
- Open Power PDF.
- Open the PDF file that you want to convert.
- Use “Save As” to open the file save dialog.
- Select the destination folder for your converted file. …
- Select “JPG” from the “Save as” drop-down menu.
- Select OK and save your document.
Is there a free program to convert PDF to JPG?
Boxoft. Boxoft PDF to JPG is another free PDF to JPG converter that you can use to convert any PDF document to JPG. Available for both Windows and Mac, Boxoft PDF to JPG is completely free to use and gives you wide range of options when converting and saving the converted file.
How can I save a PDF as a picture?
Open the PDF in Acrobat, and then choose Tools > Export PDF. The various formats to which you can export the PDF file are displayed. Click Image and then choose the image file format that you want to save the images in. Choose the format that you want to save the exported images in.
How do I convert a PDF to a JPG?
Select the PDF you want to convert to an image with the online converter. Select the desired image file format. Click Convert to JPG. Download your new image file or sign in to share it.
How do I convert a PDF to an image in Windows 10?
Click the “View > Tools > Export PDF > Open” in the top menu bar. Then, select “Image” from the “Convert To” dropdown menu, choose the “JPEG” option, and select the quality for your output file. Step 3. When you have specified the conversion options, click “Export to JPEG” to start converting your PDF file to JPG.
Can Google Drive convert PDF to JPG?
To convert a PDF to a JPG image, select the file from your device or from your Google Drive or Dropbox account. The PDF to image conversion function supports the JPG format. … You have to upload the selected files, process them, and then download them.
How do I convert a PDF to a high resolution image?
Convert a PDF file to an image file
- File->open, select your PDF file, a dialog box pops up.
- Import As, choose Resolution: e.g. 300 pixel/in (or above, based on the quality you desire)
- go to Image-> Set Image Print Resolution, choose x resolution and y resolution 300 pixel/in (or above, based on the quality you desire)