I want to remove ALL of them. Tap the 4-dots on the left, and you see Gifs in the panel. Press and hold Gifs, press the X and YAY! Those annoying gifs are gone.
How do I clear my recent GIF history?
For example, you can’t wipe your GIFs but keep your search history — it’s all or nothing. To wipe Gboard’s history, go to Settings > Apps > Gboard. Tap on Storage and select Clear Data.
How do I clear my GIF keyboard history?
How to clear your Gboard history on an Android
- Open your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- Tap “System.” …
- Select “Languages & input.” …
- Under Keyboards, choose “Virtual keyboard.” …
- Select “Gboard.” …
- At the bottom of the Gboard Settings menu, choose “Advanced.” …
- Scroll until you see “Delete learned words and data.” Tap it.
How do you delete GIFs from iMessage?
Here is how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > iPhone (iPad) Storage. …
- Scroll down and find and then tap the Messages app.
- You will see multiple categories there: ‘Photos’, ‘Videos’, ‘GIFs and Stickers’, and ‘Other’.
- If you want to delete Photos, tap Photos, If you want to delete videos, tap Videos.
How do you delete GIFs on Whatsapp iPhone?
Go to ‘Settings’ ➡️ tap on ‘Data and Storage Usage’, then click on ‘Storage Usage’. Select the ‘Contact’ or the ‘Group’ whose media you want to delete. Tap on ‘Manage’ and then tick all the boxes you want deleted – like photos or videos or GIFs, or all of them.
How do I delete tenor GIF?
If you have an iOS device, please open the ‘GIF Keyboard’ app and click on your profile (button on the bottom right). From there, click on the ‘Packs’ button and find the pack called ‘Saved’. You can delete your content by holding onto the image and tapping on the ‘Delete’ option that should appear.
How do I clear my iPhone keyboard history?
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary. This will erase all the words that iPhone has learnt from your typing, including all misspelled words, pet names and code words stored in the Keyboard Dictionary.
How do I reset keyboard suggestions on iPhone?
To reset your keyboard dictionary, head into your iPhone’s settings and tap on General. Scroll down till you see Reset and tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary. You’ll then be prompted to enter your passcode (if you have one set) and then have the option to fully reset the predictive words from showing up.
How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
How to clear cache on iPhone: Clear browser cache
- Go to Settings (the app with the gear icon).
- Scroll down until you see Safari. Tap it. …
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- A message will appear warning you that clearing your cache will remove history, cookies and other browsing data. Tap on “Clear History and Data.”
How do you delete images from text messages on iPhone?
How to delete a photo and video from the iOS Messages app
- Launch the Messages app and open any conversation.
- Press and hold the picture/video.
- Now, tap More.
- Select the picture/video you want to delete.
- Tap the trash icon.
- Tap Delete Message to confirm the action.
How do I delete multiple large attachments on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app, go to iPhone Storage, and select Messages. Tap Review Large Attachments, and you’ll see a list of files larger than 4MB. Hit Edit and tap on each one you want to delete, then hit the trash can icon in the top right to get rid of them.
How do I disable a GIF?
If you wish to permanently disable the playing of animated GIF images, open Internet Options > Advanced tab. Under the Multimedia section, uncheck the Play animations in webpage check-box, click Apply and Exit. This will stop animated GIF files from playing only and not Java applets.
How do I delete the imaging app on my iPhone?
You could remove the #image app from their phone by going into messages, press on the message app selector (the bar with 3 dots inside), then swipe left to delete the specific messages extensions installed on the phone. Disabling the #images might still retain the data on the phone and just hide it behind the curtains.