The Photoshop brush size preview is not showing because the Caps Lock Key is on. Caps Lock switches the brush tool from the circle outline to the crosshair preview. Press Caps Lock again on your keyboard to turn it off and this will change you back to the circular brush size indicator.
How do I get my brush size cursor back in Photoshop?
Press the ‘Caps Lock’ key while using one of the brushes. It toggles between a circle and a crosshair view. If it’s always wrong when opening Photoshop change the default behavior in Edit –> Preferences –> Cursors. There you can select ‘Normal Brush Tip’.
How do you check the size of your brush in Photoshop?
Press the left bracket key ( [ ) repeatedly to make your brush smaller or the right bracket key ( ] ) to make it larger. The current brush size is shown in the Options Bar.
How do I show the brush preview in Photoshop?
To show or hide the Live Tip Brush Preview, click the Toggle The Bristle Brush Preview button at the bottom of the Brush or Brush Presets panel.
Which key is used if you want to see the brush size in Photoshop?
Brush Tool keyboard shortcuts
- The Brush Tool is a very useful tool for all things that need painting – such as layer masks, colour changes, modifying selection etc. …
- To select the Brush Tool press the b key.
- Then press the Caps Lock key so you can see the brush size.
- [ to decrease the brush size.
Why is my brush not working in Photoshop?
To reset the brush tool, activate the brush tool by pressing B and click on the drop-down menu beside the brush icon in the settings bar. Next, click the gear icon and then select “Reset Tool.” This will bring the brush tool back to its default settings and should solve any major issues that you aren’t able to solve.
How do you resize a brush?
In order to increase or decrease the size of your brush, you need to:
- Click and hold the Alt key. (On Mac, this would be the Ctrl and Alt keys),
- Click and hold the right mouse button,
- Then drag horizontally from left to right to increase, and from right to left to decrease the size.