How do you copy an object in a circle?
Creating copies of objects in an arc or circle
- Select Edit > Block and Rotate Copy or click the Block and Rotate Copy button. …
- Select the objects you want to copy. …
- Select Rotate Copy.
- Set the rotation origin. …
- Choose a copy method. …
- In the Number of Objects box, specify the number of copies.
How do you align an object to a shape in Illustrator?
To do this, click Window > Align (or press Shift + F7). Use the Align Objects tool to start aligning the objects as follows: Click Horizontal Align Left to align objects with the leftmost object.
How do you place an image into a shape in Illustrator?
Illustrator – Putting an Image in a Shape – Illustrator CS6
- Create a new canvas/file.
- Select a shape from the toolbar, or make a shape with the pen tool.
- Click “File” from the top menu, then “Place…”
- Choose the image to insert.
- Keep image selected and click “object” from the top menu, then “Send backward”
How do you copy an object in Illustrator?
An object can be duplicated in Adobe Illustrator by copying it (Command / Ctrl + C) and pasting it to the front (Command / Ctrl + F) and to the back (Command / Ctrl + B). A new object will be located above or beneath our original object and the contours of both objects will match.
How do you duplicate an object in a row in Illustrator?
Duplicate objects by using the Layers panel
- Choose Duplicate “Layer name” from the Layers panel menu.
- Drag the item in the Layers panel to the New Layer button at the bottom of the panel.
- Start to drag the item to a new position in the Layers panel, and then hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS).