How do I save an Illustrator package?
Package Your Illustrator CC File
- Open a file that includes at least one line of text and one image.
- If you have not done this already, choose File→Save and browse to save this file to a convenient location. …
- Choose File→Package. …
- Choose a save location and provide an appropriate folder name.
How do I save an Illustrator CS5 package?
- Go to: File > Package.
- Location and Folder name: …
- Select the Options: …
- Click the Package button.
- You’ll get a warning about the fonts. …
- A pop-up window will appear warning you about any missing links. …
- Find the packaged folder and open it. …
- Compress the folder.
How do I create a package in Illustrator?
Choose File > Package to copy the Illustrator (AI) document, fonts used, and any linked graphics. In the Package dialog box, choose a location for the folder Illustrator creates, to copy the packaged content into. Change the name of the folder if needed. Click Package and then click OK.
How do I save an Illustrator file as a vector?
- Step 1: Go to File > Export.
- Step 2: Name your new file and choose the folder/location you want to save to.
- Step 3: Open the dropdown called Save As Type/Format (Windows/Mac) and select a vector file format, such as EPS, SVG, AI or another option.
- Step 4: Click on the Save/Export button (Windows/Mac).
How do I save an Illustrator file as a zip file?
Go to your desktop and select all of your files. Right-click the files and scroll down to compress. This creates a zip file with all of your files in it. To change the name of your zip file, make sure your zip file is selected and click on Archive.
How do I save an Illustrator File without losing quality?
- Select the artboard you would like to save out by selecting the artwork on that artboard.
- Go to File>Export>Save for Web (Legacy)
- A dialogue box will appear. Select JPEG and lower your quality down to 60%. …
- Check to make sure your photo size is around 100K or less before you save it. …
- Click save.
How do I save an Illustrator File as a vector PDF?
If you’re using Illustrator and you want to save the file in vector format, go to File > Save As or File > Save a Copy. Then select either AI, EPS, PDF, or SVG format. Take note of the export controls, including the ability to embed font files when exporting to some vector formats.
How do I send an Illustrator file by email?
When sending someone an Illustrator file, be sure to send all linked images and fonts along with the file. Choose File > Package to copy the Illustrator (AI) document, fonts used, and any linked graphics. In the Package dialog box, choose a location for the folder Illustrator creates, to copy the packaged content into.
Choose File > Export. Select a location for the file, and enter a filename. Select a format from the Save As Type (Windows) or Format (Mac OS) pop‑up menu.
Why do people save AI files as PDF?
When you Save As, it may “replace” your file in Illustrator but your original file will still exist (and you can open it back up). So if your file is AI and you save as PDF the AI file will still exist. You can always use “Save A Copy…” instead if you prefer to keep the original open.
How do I make a package file?
Running the Create Package command will prompt you to select a package to create the package file for. Next, it will ask you to choose what package profile you would like to use. Package Control will then create a . sublime-package file, add the package files to it and place it in the package_destination.
How do I collect files in Illustrator cs6?
Using the Collect for Output script:
- Open the document that you want to package/collect for output.
- On the menu, go File > Scripts > Other Script.
- The execute script panel will pop up. …
- Choose CollectForOutput. …
- Now follow the directions (it will ask to save the document first and then for a destination folder)
How do I make a packaging template in Illustrator?
How to Create a Package File from a Template in Adobe Illustrator
- Go to File > New from Template .
- The directory brings you to the Templates folder inside the Adobe Illustrator folder. …
- Select Boxes. …
- A new file is created from the template with three carton die lines on separate artboards.