Choose File > Save As or File > Save A Copy. Type a filename, and choose a location for the file. Choose Illustrator (*. AI) as the file format, and click Save.
How do I save an Illustrator file as a JPEG?
How to convert AI to JPG using Mac
- Open the intended AI file using Adobe Illustrator.
- Select the portion of the file you wish to use.
- Click ‘File’ then ‘Export’
- In the opened save window, choose the location and filename for your file.
- Select a format (JPG or JPEG) from the ‘format’ popup window.
- Click ‘export’
How do you save a file in Illustrator?
Choose File→Save, File→Save As (to save an existing file with a new name), or File→Save a Copy (to create a duplicate copy of a file). Navigate to a location for the file and enter a filename. In the Format drop-down, choose one of the available formats (AI, EPS, or PDF).
How do I save an Illustrator file as a PNG?
To make this conversion, first open the AI file you wish to change in Illustrator. Select the part of the image you want to convert, then select ‘File’ and ‘Export’. In the dropdown bar, select ‘PNG’ and click ‘Export’. You’ll now have a PNG file wherever you saved it to on your computer.
How do I save an image from a website in Illustrator?
Save for Web
- Select the artboard you would like to save out by selecting the artwork on that artboard.
- Go to File>Export>Save for Web (Legacy)
- A dialogue box will appear. Select JPEG and lower your quality down to 60%. …
- Check to make sure your photo size is around 100K or less before you save it. …
- Click save.
How do I save a logo in Illustrator?
You MUST create all logo designs in a vector program like Adobe Illustrator first, then save the file as an editable PDF. You can do this by clicking File > Save As > Adobe PDF > Save > Check “Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities” > Save PDF.
How do I save a JPEG as a vector file?
How to change the jpeg picture to vector image by using Image Trace tool.
- Open Adobe Illustrator, place the . …
- Click on the picture, you will notice the menu bar on top changing.
- Click > [Image trace], it will show you how it looks like in the vector.
- Click > [Expand], then you will get vector image.
How do I save a high resolution image in Illustrator?
You’re now ready to save your high-res JPEG.
- Go to File > Export > Export As. …
- Set how you want to save your artboards, then hit Export to continue.
- On the JPEG Options screen change the Color Model if you need to, and choose a quality.
- Under Options, set the output resolution. …
- Click OK to save the file.