How do I rub out an image in Illustrator?
Click and hold anywhere over your image and drag the eraser tool to start erasing. A white area indicates the changes you’re making. Release the mouse button to apply the change to the area, cutting the vectors where you’ve drawn.
How do you erase an object in Illustrator?
Delete objects or layers
- Select the objects and then press Backspace (Windows) or Delete.
- Select the objects and then choose Edit > Clear or Edit > Cut.
How do you erase part of a shape in Illustrator?
Click and hold the Knife tool in the Tools panel and select the Scissors tool. Click in two places on the inner circle as shown. Select the cut segment with the Selection tool and press Delete to remove it. Repeat this step to cut and delete a small segment from the outer circle.
How do you erase part of a line in Illustrator?
Select the Selection Tool ( ) from the toolbar or press the keyboard shortcut (v). Click the part that you cut with Scissors Tool and press the delete or backspace key.
How do I remove part of a picture?
Auto Erase with the Pencil tool
- Specify foreground and background colors.
- Select the Pencil tool .
- Select Auto Erase in the options bar.
- Drag over the image. If the center of the cursor is over the foreground color when you begin dragging, the area is erased to the background color.
How do you erase part of text in Illustrator?
Click and drag your mouse across the text to erase parts of it.
How do you smooth in Illustrator?
You can try out the smooth tool by using the following steps.
- Scribble or draw a rough path with the paintbrush or pencil.
- Keep the path selected and select the smooth tool.
- Click then drag the smooth tool across your selected path.
- Repeat the steps until you get the result you want.
How do you select Smooth tool in Illustrator?
Find Smooth Tool in Illustrator: Quick Set-Up
- Step1: Click the Edit Toolbar at the bottom of the tool panel.
- Step 2: Under Draw, you can find the Smooth tool.
- Step 3: Click and drag it to anywhere you want in the toolbar. …
- Step 1: Select the Pen tool or Pencil tool to create anything you want.