Go to Filter > Distort > ZigZag. Set the Amount to 40, the Ridges to 10, the Style to Pond Ripples, and click OK. Note: depending on your image size and the selection you have made you may need to change a bit these values.
How do I ripple an image in Photoshop?
Go to Filter > Distort > ZigZag. Choose the Style option that works best for the area of the image you’ve selected. Change the appearance of the water ripple with the Amount and Ridges sliders.
How do you make a ripple effect?
How to Create an Influential Ripple Effect
- Be Intentional. Recognize that the smallest of actions creates a ripple. …
- Attitude is Everything. Imagine you are sitting at your desk working on a time-sensitive matter and an employee or co-worker approaches you with a question. …
- Realize Your Impact.
How do I Ripple a picture?
Press and hold the left mouse button, then drag the cursor straight up, making an up-sloping ripple. You can also drag down for a downward ripple. Release the left mouse button when the ripple is as desired. You can also drag left or right for a melting ripple look.
What is a ripple effect example?
The ripple effect is often used colloquially to mean a multiplier in macroeconomics. For example, an individual’s reduction in spending reduces the incomes of others and their ability to spend.
How do I ripple an image in After Effects?
Add a Fast Blur effect and set the Blur Radius to 60. Add Transparency keyframes to the ripples fade over time. Finally, duplicate your Ripple layer, and change the stroke to white. Move the second Ripple a little down the timeline so the Ripple appears as black and white circles.
How do I get rid of water ripples in Photoshop?
To remove this, load the ripples selection from the top layer by holding Cmd/Ctrl and clicking on the layer thumbnail. With active selection hold Opt/Alt and click on the “Add layer mask” icon at the bottom of Layers panel or go to Layer > Layer Mask > Hide Selection. This will clean everything except created ripples.
How do I displace an image in Photoshop?
How to Use the Displacement Map in Photoshop
- Step 1: Open Your Background Texture Image. …
- Step 2: Convert the Image to Black and White. …
- Step 3: Save Your Image as a New Photoshop Document. …
- Step 4: Add a Gaussian Blur. …
- Step 5: Add Your Text Or Graphic. …
- Step 6:Apply the Displacement Map.
How do I turn a picture into a sphere in Photoshop?
Apply the Spherize filter
- In the Edit workspace, select an image, layer, or a specific area.
- Choose Distort > Spherize from the Filter menu.
- For Amount, enter a positive value to stretch the image outward as though it were wrapped around a sphere. …
- For Mode, choose normal, horizontal, or vertical, and then click OK.