Just click the mask next to the shape layer it’s on, and that outline will disappear.
How do you change the outline of a shape in Photoshop?
To outline a shape in Photoshop, select your shape layer in the Layers Panel and press U to active the shape tool. In the upper settings bar, click the Stroke setting and choose an outline color for the shape.
How do I make a rectangle without border in Photoshop?
Go to the rectangular marquee tool, the little dotted rectangle near the top of the tool box. Drag a rectangle where you want the outline. 3. Go to Edit>Stroke (outline) selection and choose a color and width for the stroke.
How can you remove the outline of a shape?
Remove the border
- Select the text box or shape border that you want to remove. …
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click Shape Outline, and then click No Outline.
How do you outline an object in Photoshop?
To outline an image in Photoshop, double click on your layer to open the Layer Styles panel. Select the “Stroke” style and set the stroke type to “Outside”. From here simply change the color and width of your outline to suit the look you want!
How do I change the color of the outline of a circle in Photoshop?
To change the color of a shape in Photoshop, select your shape layer in the Layer Panel, then press U to activate the shape tool. In the upper settings bar, a “Fill” option will appear. Clicking on the Fill setting, pick a new color from the provided color swatches to apply to your shape.
How do I get rid of glowing edges in Photoshop?
Get Rid of Those Pesky Edge Halos in Photoshop
- Contract your selection. When you make your initial selection on the original image use the Refine Edge dialog box (this gives you a preview) or choose Select > Modify > Contract to contract your selection. …
- Use the Defringe command. …
- Remove Black/White Matting.
How do I remove a rectangle in Photoshop?
The Rectangular Marquee Tool creates rectangular selections:
- In the Toolbox, select the Rectangular Marquee Tool.
- Drag it on your image holding down the left mouse button.
- While the New selection option is chosen on the Options bar, you delete the existing selection by making a new selection.