How do I make something editable in Photoshop?
Choose Layer→Smart Objects→Edit Contents. Or you can simply double-click the Smart Objects layer thumbnail in the Layers panel. A dialog box appears, telling you to save your changes and save the file in the same location.
How can I edit text in a picture?
Add Text to Photos on Android Using Google Photos
- Open a photo in Google Photos.
- At the bottom of the photo, tap Edit (three horizontal lines).
- Tap the Markup icon (squiggly line). You can also select the color of text from this screen.
- Tap the Text tool and enter your desired text.
- Select Done when you’ve finished.
What is the shortcut to edit text in Photoshop?
To edit the text of a selected layer without having to move the mouse back each time:
- Have the Text Layer selected in the Layers panel ( F7 ).
- Press Ctrl + Enter to enter edit mode.
- Edit your text as you like.
- Finish by pressing Ctrl + Enter to exit edit mode.
Why can’t I edit a text box in Photoshop?
It you want to edit text, either click in the middle — don’t get too close to the edge — or use the layers panel and double-click the T in the thumbnail area. If it still doesn’t work, reset preferences.
How do I edit text on a smart object in Photoshop?
However, when you open a Photoshop document containing out-of-synch Linked Smart Objects, you can update the Smart Objects:
- Right-click a Linked Smart Object layer and choose Update Modified Content.
- Choose Layer > Smart Objects > Update Modified Content.