1 Correct answer. add a style anything you want• Effect-Stylize-Drop Shadow-OK • Hide Drop Shadow on Appearance• Object-Expand Appearance• Done!
How do I make a pie chart bigger in Illustrator?
Select the graph with the selection tool (v) -> Right click -> Scale-> uniform selection, input as 200% to double its size or 120% to increase the size by 20%. Click OK.
How do you increase a pie chart?
How to make pie charts look better
- Don’t use more than five sections. Too many skinny slices are hard to read. …
- Place the largest slices from “12” at the top (like on a clock) and work your way around the circle. Like this: …
- Avoid comparing one pie chart to another. …
- Don’t use 3-D pie charts.
How do you resize a graph in Illustrator?
- Select the graph you’ve created using the Selection tool ( ).
- Do one of the following: Choose Object > Transform > Scale or double-click the Scale tool ( ) and specify the desired values in the Scale dialog box.
Where is pie graph tool illustrator?
Click on the pie chart tool in the tools palette, as shown above. By default, the column graph tool will be shown, so click and hold the icon down to show all of the graph tools, and select the pie chart tool.
How do you edit data in a pie chart?
Edit data included in a chart
- Click the chart.
- On the Charts tab, under Data, click the arrow next to Edit, and then click Edit Data in Excel. …
- To change the number of rows and columns that are included in the chart, rest the pointer on the lower-right corner of the selected data, and then drag to select additional data.
Do pie charts have to add up to 100?
Pie charts are designed to show parts of a whole, so any sum below or above 100% doesn’t represent the entire picture. Finally, when it comes to legends, pie charts don’t generally need one. It’s cleaner to label your data directly.
How do you expand a pie chart in Excel?
Pull the whole pie apart
- Right-click the pie chart, then click Format Data Series.
- Drag the Pie Explosion slider to increase the separation, or enter a number in the percentage box.
What improves the effectiveness of pie charts?
Effective Use of a Pie Chart
Because of their visual complexity pie charts are most effective when they display the proportions of 2-4 categories of data, or at most 6. … Some principles for effective pie charts: The number of slices should remain between 2 to 6. The slices should be ordered in a meaningful way.
How do you ungroup a graph?
Step #5: Ungroup Your Chart Twice
Hitting CTRL+SHIFT+G a second time breaks your group of shapes down into individual shapes that you can edit separately (you can see all the pieces in the graphic below). From here you can pull them apart, format them and/or stack them any way you like.
How do I make a pie shape in Illustrator?
Method 1: Drag the Pie Widgets
After creating your ellipse with the Ellipse Tool, click on it, and you’ll see a pie widget (circular handle) appear. Drag it in any direction to create the shape that you want. Dragging the pie widgets creates a pie shape from an ellipse.