With the brush or pencil tool, hold shift, drag and bam, perfectly straight dotted line. Draw a perfect straight dotted line using the brush tool by holing the shift key down. Draw a curve using the pen tool, click and drag to create a curve you can then edit with the Select Tool.
How do I make a dashed line in Photoshop?
While Photoshop doesn’t offer a dashed line option, such as that found in Illustrator’s Stroke palette, you can easily simulate them by editing a brush in the Brushes palette. The key to dashed lines is the Spacing option. Combined with Roundness in Photoshop 7, you can change a square brush into a dashed line quickly.
How do I make a curved shape in Photoshop?
How To Draw With The Curvature Pen Tool
- Step 1: Select The Curvature Pen Tool From The Toolbar. …
- Step 2: Set The Tool Mode To “Path” Or “Shape” …
- Step 3: Click To Add A Starting Point. …
- Step 4: Add A Second Point To Draw A Straight Line. …
- Step 5: Add A Third Point To Draw A Curve. …
- Step 6: Click To Add More Points.
How do I make a curved arrow in Photoshop?
To draw a curved arrow in Photoshop, select the Line Tool, click the gear icon in the upper setting bar, then set the Arrowhead option to “End.” Now click and drag out to create your arrow, press Command/Control + T, right-click and choose Warp. Lastly, set the warp preset to Arc to curve the arrow.
How do you draw a curved pen tool in Photoshop?
From the Pen tools group, select the Curvature Pen tool. To create the first anchor point, click or tap anywhere in the document. Click/tap again to define the second anchor point and complete the first segment of the path. Click once (default) if you want the next segment of your path to be curved.
Which tool is used to draw curved lines?
20) The curve tool is used to draw a curved line.
How do you draw an arc in Photoshop?
To draw an arc in a Photoshop image, first select the Pen tool from the Tools panel. Position the Pen tool pointer at the start point for the arc curve and hold down the left mouse button to create the first anchor point.
How do I draw lines in Photoshop?
Draw a line
- Select the Line tool. From the toolbar, click and hold the Shape tool ( ) group icon to bring up the various shape tool choices. Select the Line tool.
- Set the width of your line. Shape Mode: …
- Click and drag. Click on the canvas, drag, and release to create a line.
How do you make an arrow shape in Photoshop?
Click the “Shape” icon in the Options bar. A panel opens with a selection of shapes. Click the “Arrow” button on the top right of the panel, select “Arrows” from the drop-down menu, click “OK” and select an arrow.