How do you change the color of a shape?
To change the shape fill color:
- Select the shape. The Format tab appears.
- Select the Format tab.
- Click the Shape Fill command to display a drop-down list. Choosing a fill color.
- Select the desired color from the list, choose No Fill, or choose More Fill Colors to choose a custom color.
How do I change the color of part of an image in Photoshop?
Go to the Image menu, then to Adjustments , and choose Replace Color . When the dialog box opens, the first step is to sample the color in the image you want to replace by clicking on it. Now go to the Hue , Saturation , and Lightness controls to set the color you want to use as a replacement.
How do I select an object to change color in Photoshop?
Apply a new color and adjust its hue and saturation
- Click the Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer button in the Layers panel, and select Solid Color. …
- Select the new color that you want to apply to the object and click OK.
How do I change shapes in Photoshop?
Select the Shape Selection tool , and then select the Show Bounding Box option. Do one of the following: Click the shape you want to transform, and then drag an anchor to transform the shape. Select the shape you want to transform, choose Image > Transform Shape, and then choose a transformation command.