Select Edit > Toolbar and then click Restore Defaults.
How do I fix the toolbar in Photoshop?
3. Use SHIFT + TAB and the Windows Menu to show missing Photoshop toolbar.
- Make the panels visible/invisible using the Windows menu.
- Right-click on the title bar on the specific panel.
- Select Close. …
- To make them visible, press the Tab.
- You can also use the SHIFT + TAB key combination to toggle all the panels on and off.
How do I switch back to normal in Photoshop?
Reset Photoshop Preferences In Photoshop CC
- Step 1: Open The Preferences Dialog Box. In Photoshop CC, Adobe has added a new option for resetting the preferences. …
- Step 2: Choose “Reset Preferences On Quit” …
- Step 3: Choose “Yes” To Delete The Preferences When Quitting. …
- Step 4: Close And Relaunch Photoshop.
Why is the toolbar gone in Photoshop?
The disappearance of the toolbar is due to the window unchecked the toolbars such as Adjustments, Color, Layer, Option, Tools. As long as we go to the menu “Window” and select the above toolbar again, the interface will return to normal.
How do you reset the shape tool in Photoshop?
To return tools to their default settings, right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the tool icon in the options bar, and then choose Reset Tool or Reset All Tools from the context menu.
How do I reset my tools in Photoshop 2021?
To reset an individual tool back to its default options, select it in the Tools bar. Next, right-click on the tool icon in the Tool Options bar and select “Reset Tool.”
How do I reset my tools in Photoshop 2020?
Resetting Tools —Right -click (or Control -click on Mac) the tool icon in the Options bar (officially called the Tool Preset Picker) and choose between Reset Tool and Reset All Tools to reset the tool options (found in the Options bar) to their default state.
How can I get my toolbar back?
To do so:
- Click View (on Windows, press the Alt key first)
- Select Toolbars.
- Click a toolbar that you want to enable (e.g., Bookmarks Toolbar)
- Repeat for remaining toolbars if needed.