How do I cut a triangle in Illustrator?
- Click and hold the Eraser ( ) tool to see and choose the Knife ( )tool.
- Do one of the following: To cut in a curved path, drag the pointer over the object. …
- Choose Select > Deselect. Note: …
- Click and drag each part using the Direct Selection ( ) tool.
How do you make a shape symbol in Illustrator?
Select the symbol type as Movie Clip or Graphic. Select the type of symbol you want to create – Dynamic or Static.
Create a symbol
- Click the New Symbol button in the Symbols panel.
- Drag the artwork to the Symbols panel.
- Choose New Symbol from the panel menu.
How do I make a rounded triangle in Illustrator?
Creating Rounded Triangles In Illustrator Using Line Tool
Use the Line Tool to draw a triangle (make sure you snap to anchor). Use the Black Arrow to Select the whole triangle. Effect > Stylize > Round Corners, make sure you hit preview and use a radius that is large enough to be seen (1/10 of the line length say).
How do you make a spiral in Illustrator?
- Click and hold the Line Segment tool ( ). Select the Spiral tool .
- Do one of the following: Drag until the spiral is the desired size. Drag the pointer in an arc to rotate the spiral. Click where you want the spiral to begin. In the dialog box, set any of the following options, and click OK.
How do you make a shape or object a symbol?
#22. Converting Objects to Symbols
- Select one or more objects on the stage. …
- Choose Modify > Convert to Symbol, or press the F8 key. …
- Enter a name for the symbol into the Name field.
- Click the radio button for the type of symbol you want to create: a movie clip, button, or graphic.