How do I make an image edge smoother?
Smooth the edges of a selection by anti-aliasing
- In the Edit workspace, select the Lasso, Polygonal Lasso, Magnetic Lasso, Elliptical Marquee, or Magic Wand tool.
- Select Anti-aliased in the options bar.
- Make a selection in the image window.
How do I sharpen edges in Photoshop?
Choose Image > Adjustments > Levels and adjust the mask so that it shows white in the areas that you want to sharpen and black in those areas that you do not want to sharpen. Once you have a good mask, blur its edges slightly by choosing Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and apply a 1 or 2 pixel blur to it.
How do I soften edges in Photoshop 2020?
Follow these steps:
- Using any selection method, create a selection around the part of an image you want to lighten.
- Choose Select→Modify→Feather; in the Feather dialog box that appears, enter 25 in the Feather Radius text field and click OK. …
- Choose Image→Adjustments→Curves.