Navigate to File > Export > Quick Export As [image format]. Go to the Layers panel. Select the layers, layer groups, or artboards you want to export. Right-click your selection and choose Quick Export As [image format] from the context menu.
How do I extract a selection in Photoshop?
Extract an object from the background – Photoshop
- Select the object you want to isolate from its background. Choose the Quick Selection tool. …
- Once you have a good selection, Refine the Edge. Choose the Refine Edge… …
- Set the View Mode. …
- Adjust the Edge parameters. …
- Set the Output.
How do I save a portion of an image in Photoshop?
Make a slice of the part you want to export, and then use File > Save for Web… .
The quickest way is probably to do:
- M (rectangular marquee selection)
- Ctrl / Cmd + Shift + C (copy merged)
- Ctrl / Cmd + N (new file)
- Ctrl / Cmd + V (paste)
- Ctrl / Cmd + S (save)
How do I save a selected area as a PNG in Photoshop?
How can I export PSD layers, layer groups or artboards as PNG?
- Go to the the Layers panel.
- Select the layers, layer groups, or artboards you want to save as image assets.
- Right-click your selection and select Quick Export As PNG from the context menu.
- Choose a destination folder and export the image.
How do I select an outline layer in Photoshop?
Here are the steps to stroke a selection:
- Choose a foreground color and create a selection.
- Choose Edit→Stroke (Outline) Selection. The Stroke dialog box opens.
- Select your desired settings. …
- Click OK to apply the stroke.
How do I save a large file in Photoshop?
How to Save LARGE Photoshop Files as JPEGs
- Open the file in Photoshop.
- Go to File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)
- Choose an Export Quality.
- Choose JPEG as the file format.
- Click Save and set the new image’s name and location.
- If the file is still too big, reduce the image size until the JPEG format is available.
How do I save a BMP file in Photoshop?
Choose File > Save As, and choose BMP from the Format menu. Specify a filename and location, and click Save. In the BMP Options dialog box, select a file format, specify the bit depth and, if necessary, select Flip Row Order. For more options, click Advanced Modes and specify the BMP options.
How do I export a selection?
Select the object you want to save/export and then hit Command-Option-Shift-3 (Mac) or Ctrl-Alt-Shift-3 (Win). This will hide everything which is not selected. Save/Export, then hit Command-Option-3 (Mac) or Ctrl-Alt-3 (Win) to show everything again. Select a new objects and repeat.
How do I cut out part of a picture?
On the Home tab of the toolbar ribbon, select Select, and then choose Free-form selection. Click and drag on the image to trace the outline of the area that you want to cut out or cover. Press the Delete key.