To crop images in Photoshop Elements, click the “Crop Tool” in the Toolbox. Then select the “Crop Tool” in the Tool Options Bar. Then set the tool’s options within the Tool Options Bar. To change the pixel resolution of the cropped image, type a value into the “Resolution” field.
How do I crop a photo in elements?
Use the Cookie Cutter tool
Select a shape and drag it on your photo to crop the photo in that shape. You can also move and resize the bounding box to get the desired area you want to crop. Use the Cookie Cutter tool to clip a photo into a fun shape. In the Expert mode, select the Crop tool.
How do I manually crop an image in Photoshop?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.
How do I freely crop an image in Photoshop?
To free crop an image in Photoshop, select the Crop Tool (C), and set the crop preset to “Ratio” or “W x H x Resolution” in the upper setting bar. Next, press “clear” to remove any constraints applied to your crop preset. Now you can freely crop your image without conforming to a certain dimension.
How do I selectively crop an image?
Crop to a specific shape
- In your file, select the picture that you want to crop to a specific shape.
- Click the Format Picture tab. …
- Under Adjust, click the arrow next to Crop, point to Mask to Shape, point to a type of shape, and then click the shape that you want to crop the picture to.
Where is trim in Photoshop Elements?
Trim works by reading either from the top left corner of your image, or from the bottom right corner. You have an action for each option. It looks for transparent pixels, or pixels of a solid color, in the corner that you choose.
Where is the crop tool in Photoshop?
Select the Crop tool in the Photoshop toolbox (also known as the Tools bar). Its icon looks like two intersecting right angles. To locate it quickly, just press the letter C on your keyboard.
How do I get the crop tool back in Photoshop?
Click and hold the mouse button on the tool group to open it and see all the tools in the group, then click the Crop tool to bring it to the front again.
How do you crop freely?
- Upload photo from your computer that you want to cut.
- Click Edit on the left and choose Crop to open picture cropper.
- Click and move the mouse to move the cropping frame.
- Select the area you want to keep.
- Press checkmark and let Crop tool to do its work.
- Leave editor and save your image the way you want.
How do I change the crop size in Photoshop?
Crop to exact dimensions and size with the Photoshop Crop Tool
- Choose the crop tool from the toolbar, or press the C key. …
- In the tool options bar at the top, change the option to W x H x Resolution. …
- You can now type in your desired aspect ratio, or size.
How do I crop a face out of a picture?
- Go to your Play Store to search for the app and install it.
- Open the app, tap the “Cut Face” option to import the photo you want to edit.
- Next, place the crop function from the portion of your face and then hit the “CROP” button.