With the Direct Selection tool select an anchor point on the segment you want to adjust. Drag the anchor point to the desired position.
How do I change stroke path in Photoshop?
Stroke a path and specify options
- Select the path in the Paths panel.
- Select the painting or editing tool you want to stroke the path. …
- To stroke the path, do one of the following: …
- In the Stroke Path dialog box, choose a tool if you did not select one in step 2. …
- Click OK.
How do I move the anchor point in pen tool?
Anchor Point Basics
A path is any line you draw in Illustrator with either the “Pen” tool, the “Pencil” tool or another drawing feature. Along the path, Illustrator has embedded different anchor points. When you click on a path, the default anchor points will appear.
How do you edit a path in Photoshop?
Select the Path Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool and do any of the following: Drag over the segments. Shift-click the paths.
Select multiple paths | Photoshop
- Turning off Layer Filtering.
- Switching Layer Filtering to something other than Selected.
- Double-clicking away from a path using the path selection tools.
How do I move only one anchor point in Photoshop?
If you need to move an anchor point, click it with the Direct Selection tool. When selected, the point becomes solid. Drag to move the anchor point. If you need to, you can move a curved or straight segment in the same fashion.
How do I use paths in Photoshop?
Create a new work path
- Select a shape tool or a pen tool, and click the Paths button in the options bar.
- Set tool-specific options, and draw the path. For more information, see Shape tool options and About the Pen tools.
- Draw additional path components if desired.
What is the shortcut to remove pen tool lines in Photoshop?
To delete your entire path, Ctrl-click inside the document, and then choose Delete Path from the menu. You can also delete the entire path by pressing Delete on your keyboard when no anchor points are selected. To select multiple anchor points, hold down Shift while selecting the relevant points.
How do I use the pen tool in Photoshop?
Select the Pen tool using the shortcut P. To make a selection, click two points to create a line between them, and drag a point to create a curved line. Use Alt/opt-drag your lines to change them. Ctrl/right-click your path in the Paths tab on the right, and then choose Fill Path to create a shape from it.
Where is the convert point tool in Photoshop?
Convert Point Tool
- In the Toolbox, select the Convert Point Tool.
- Click on a smooth anchor point to convert it to corner anchor point.
- Drag away from a corner anchor point to convert it to smooth anchor point.