With the shortcut in view, press and hold down Alt+Ctrl+Shift (on Windows) or Shift+Command+Option (on Mac) while you open the program. When Photoshop opens and asks whether you want to delete the settings file, click “Yes.” After that, Photoshop will launch with default settings, as if it had just been installed.
How do I reset Photoshop tool default?
To do so, go to Edit > Preferences > General (on a Mac, that’s Photoshop CC > Preferences > General). Click the “Reset Preferences on Quit” button. Click “OK,” and then restart Photoshop. Everything will now be back to its original settings.
How do I reset Adobe preferences?
Restore all preferences and default settings
(Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InCopy. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete the preference files.
How do I get to Photoshop Preferences?
To open the Preferences dialog box, choose Photoshop→Preferences→General (Edit→Preferences→General on a PC), or press ⌘-K (Ctrl+K). When you choose a category on the left side of the dialog box, tons of settings related to that category appear on the right.
How do I reset the tools and toolbar in Photoshop?
Select Edit > Toolbar and then click Restore Defaults.
What is the options bar in Photoshop?
The options bar is used to choose settings for each tool (e.g., opacity, fade distance, blending mode). Options on the bar change depending on which tool is currently chosen, and your choices will remain in effect until you change them.
How do I change mouse settings in Photoshop?
Work with Cursors Options
- Click the Edit (Win) or Photoshop (Mac) menu, point to Preferences, and then click Cursors.
- Select the Painting Cursors options you want to use: Standard. …
- Select the Other Cursors options you want to use: Standard. …
- Click OK. Click to view larger image.
How do I change default PDF settings?
How to change default PDF reader using Settings
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Default apps.
- Click the Choose default app by file type option. Source: Windows Central. …
- Click the current default app for the . pdf file format and select the app you want to make the new default.
How do I restore adobe after effects to default settings?
To restore the default preference settings, press and hold the following keys while the application is starting.
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows)
- Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS)